Experienced Self Storage Management Team
NationWide Self Storage properties are managed by StorageVault Management Services—a division of StorageVault Canada Inc. (SVI-TSX-V), collectively “StorageVault”.
StorageVault has been in storage business for over 17 years and currently owns, develops and manages over 140 properties representing over 8 million square feet of space, making StorageVault the largest self-storage company in Canada and the largest Canadian-owned storage operator.
With focus on proven methods, systems and processes StorageVault aims to achieve above average results for the stores it owns and manages. The last 17 years have illustrated StorageVault’s ability to deliver results, increase value and grow; making StorageVault the number one choice for NationWide.
Self Storage Market and Innovation Leaders
Over the past decade the storage industry has experienced an evolution in technology, marketing, facility design and customer expectations. StorageVault is a market leader in the storage business and is widely viewed as one of the top operators in the country.
With over 140 stores across Canada, StorageVault has one of the lowest cost structures in the country. StorageVault uses economies of scale to reduce operating costs and increase NOI (Net Operating Income).
Commitment to Growth
StorageVault’s commitment is to operate their business with the best possible customer service, marketing, training and development and store design.
With senior management having over 100 years of direct storage experience, their overall focus is to:
- Increase cash flow and profitability by utilizing expertise in operations and revenue management;
- Increase the value of assets to maximize the return on investment;
- Execute on the fundamentals of the business to improve customer service, closing percentages, economic occupancy and operational efficiency;
- Reduce overall costs through economies of scale;
- Minimize lease up time;
- Increase customer retention by implementing techniques designed to promote longer term rentals;
- Recruit, train and continuously develop the best team to work at the stores;
- Develop strong working relationships with local competitors;
- Network and actively participate within local community to improve visibility